10-11-2006, 01:30 AM
Roastee
Raditzu (Mario)
Invited Roasters
Android 18
Bra
Burter
Freiza
Garlic Jr
Kakarot
Krillin
Vegeta
Violet
*If you would not like to participate, PM me and you will be removed.
**Only those listed should be posting.
***PM me when you are ready to post, so I can introduce you. Read this post before starting. Write out your entire roast and then PM me.
****THIS IS ALL IN GOOD FUN. Everyone involved is welcome to roast everybody that is involved. You don't have to sit and take anything. But remember, it's just for fun - don't make it personal. Just roast back
Hello and welcome to the first ever Chubbs RPG Roast. A roast, if you don't know, is a comedian's way of honoring somebody who has made it far in the business. The "honoring" comes in the form of insults and backhanded compliments.
Well, after one has wasted about a third of their existance on a Dragonball Z roleplaying game, I guess it's important to honor them and let them know how little they matter in life. Which is why Raditzu comes here. So he can continue to not matter.
That's right, the first subject of our Roast is the administrator, Raditzu. A nice guy who everyone looks up to be the goofy, unintelligent leader - that way, we can all laugh behind his back.
In all seriousness, Rad, thanks for being a sport and agreeing to do this. You know we all love you, even if you are a moron.
What we're going to do tonight is hear from 8-10 people that I have invited to partake in this roasting.
These people, Rad, have in some way been influenced by your horrible pun-filled jokes. They range from friends you've had for years to new posters who simply want to insult you to your face, instead of behind your back.
I've included some well-known roleplayers like Vegeta and Android 18, who have also wasted their life here on CDBZ instead of getting laid, like everyone else. Well, I guess that's not entirely here, since Vegeta just popped a kid and 18 is always fantasizing about her British lover. Christ, Rad, doesn't it feel shitty to know BECCA is getting more pussy then you?
Also on the line-up is another of those wanna-be Americans from accross the pond: everybody's favorite Barney character, Furiza. And as expected, he'll probably be too lazy to do this too. On the topic of fat, lazy and insulting, we'll be hearing from Garlic Jr and Kakarot as well.
I also included Bra, but he's canadian. So moving on.
Finally, we'll get to listen from Krillin and Violet, two talented roleplayers and respectable members here at Chubbs. When I say talented, I mean lame, and when I say respectable, I mean nobody gives a shit.
The roasters are welcome to roast any of the other roasters as well. They may not roast anybody not involved.
Anyway, back to the one-eyed wonder.
Raditzu has been here almost seven years. SEVEN years. If you want to beat that, get a turtle. In seven years, Rad has advanced through the ranks faster then a mexican leaping the fence (and ironically, that was him).
When he started, Rad had the lovely job of finishing all of the spars posted. It didn't take him long to realize that what he had was what he call "the bitch work." And now, seven years later, what is he doing? The XTREME Bitch Work. All the work nobody else wants to do!
Speaking of XTREME...that word has gotten bigger then Vegeta's ego lately. What started it? Were you high one night and said "omg, letz take teh E off! LOL!" Whenever I see that word, I slap my forehead in disgust. Kick it up a notch on the bandwagon of Satan.
But in all seriousness, Raditzu has been a prime force in Chubbs since the start. He's dedicated years of service and sacficed hundreds of hours for us, so we can have fun here and enjoy this game to the fullest. Sure, he can't tell a joke and I'll admit: the guy has an ego the size of Texas. But he's earned.
So this Roast is dedicated the one of the most self-absorbed, lazy, arrogant, power-abusing assholes on this website. It's also the man who has done some of the most work, made the most ideas, roleplayed some of the best writing and has become one of my best friends ever.
So, Mario, I hope you enjoy this and I hope we can all have some fun.
Raditzu (Mario)
Invited Roasters
Android 18
Bra
Burter
Freiza
Garlic Jr
Kakarot
Krillin
Vegeta
Violet
*If you would not like to participate, PM me and you will be removed.
**Only those listed should be posting.
***PM me when you are ready to post, so I can introduce you. Read this post before starting. Write out your entire roast and then PM me.
****THIS IS ALL IN GOOD FUN. Everyone involved is welcome to roast everybody that is involved. You don't have to sit and take anything. But remember, it's just for fun - don't make it personal. Just roast back
Hello and welcome to the first ever Chubbs RPG Roast. A roast, if you don't know, is a comedian's way of honoring somebody who has made it far in the business. The "honoring" comes in the form of insults and backhanded compliments.
Well, after one has wasted about a third of their existance on a Dragonball Z roleplaying game, I guess it's important to honor them and let them know how little they matter in life. Which is why Raditzu comes here. So he can continue to not matter.
That's right, the first subject of our Roast is the administrator, Raditzu. A nice guy who everyone looks up to be the goofy, unintelligent leader - that way, we can all laugh behind his back.
In all seriousness, Rad, thanks for being a sport and agreeing to do this. You know we all love you, even if you are a moron.
What we're going to do tonight is hear from 8-10 people that I have invited to partake in this roasting.
These people, Rad, have in some way been influenced by your horrible pun-filled jokes. They range from friends you've had for years to new posters who simply want to insult you to your face, instead of behind your back.
I've included some well-known roleplayers like Vegeta and Android 18, who have also wasted their life here on CDBZ instead of getting laid, like everyone else. Well, I guess that's not entirely here, since Vegeta just popped a kid and 18 is always fantasizing about her British lover. Christ, Rad, doesn't it feel shitty to know BECCA is getting more pussy then you?
Also on the line-up is another of those wanna-be Americans from accross the pond: everybody's favorite Barney character, Furiza. And as expected, he'll probably be too lazy to do this too. On the topic of fat, lazy and insulting, we'll be hearing from Garlic Jr and Kakarot as well.
I also included Bra, but he's canadian. So moving on.
Finally, we'll get to listen from Krillin and Violet, two talented roleplayers and respectable members here at Chubbs. When I say talented, I mean lame, and when I say respectable, I mean nobody gives a shit.
The roasters are welcome to roast any of the other roasters as well. They may not roast anybody not involved.
Anyway, back to the one-eyed wonder.
Raditzu has been here almost seven years. SEVEN years. If you want to beat that, get a turtle. In seven years, Rad has advanced through the ranks faster then a mexican leaping the fence (and ironically, that was him).
When he started, Rad had the lovely job of finishing all of the spars posted. It didn't take him long to realize that what he had was what he call "the bitch work." And now, seven years later, what is he doing? The XTREME Bitch Work. All the work nobody else wants to do!
Speaking of XTREME...that word has gotten bigger then Vegeta's ego lately. What started it? Were you high one night and said "omg, letz take teh E off! LOL!" Whenever I see that word, I slap my forehead in disgust. Kick it up a notch on the bandwagon of Satan.
But in all seriousness, Raditzu has been a prime force in Chubbs since the start. He's dedicated years of service and sacficed hundreds of hours for us, so we can have fun here and enjoy this game to the fullest. Sure, he can't tell a joke and I'll admit: the guy has an ego the size of Texas. But he's earned.
So this Roast is dedicated the one of the most self-absorbed, lazy, arrogant, power-abusing assholes on this website. It's also the man who has done some of the most work, made the most ideas, roleplayed some of the best writing and has become one of my best friends ever.
So, Mario, I hope you enjoy this and I hope we can all have some fun.
![[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/dbz/BurterJune08.jpg)
Want a cookie?


![[Image: radturdho1.png]](http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/1148/radturdho1.png)
![[Image: DSCN0148.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v403/Nezumi16/DSCN0148.jpg)