10-28-2006, 03:37 AM
Omg that video is stupid funny.
![[Image: A18Oct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/A18/A18Oct.jpg)
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
|
Needed to share... (Dial Up murderer)
|
|
10-28-2006, 03:37 AM
Omg that video is stupid funny.
![]() DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
10-28-2006, 06:34 AM
Yes I love the Jug dub, I watch it all the time.
Even better since the director of Xmen 3 put a line in the movie, just wish they used this guys voice for it haha
10-28-2006, 06:59 AM
Man, I just love that Juggernaut video. It's one of the only things I've ever watched that can stay funny for weeks.
10-28-2006, 07:34 AM
"Hey look it's Captain Planet! He can't **** with me, I'm the Juggernaut!"
EDIT: But I'm the Juggernaut... bbiiiitttchhhhh1!!!!! THAT WAS ****ING HILLARIOUS!! XD
10-28-2006, 07:48 AM
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
10-30-2006, 01:16 AM
kill em rape em and eat his costume rotflmao. Dis a dodge bitch lol man...well thats another thing to keep my twisted little mind well...twisted.
10-30-2006, 01:23 AM
Man what virtual rock do you guys live under. Oldoldold.
This is the only way I can feel superior to others by calling everything old. Its still true though. Sinners make the best Saints
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|