Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:If you walk out after watching this movie today and never mention Scientology again thats your choice, its wrong but thats your choice. You could also dive off a bridge or blow your brains out, and that would be your choice.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
What movie? And I never knew that you and Corniss knew each other irl O.o I thought he was in NJ?
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
I am. We've known each other for years. He's on his way to UK and stopped in NY/NJ for a couple days, and my school is in NJ literally across the river from Manhattan. We went there for the day and we went into the Church of Scientology, and they showed us a movie about Scientology. We learned that the government plotted to brainwash us by researching mind control, but L. Ron Hubbard saved us. Also, John Travolta and Kirstie Alley were in it with a bunch of other people saying how it changed their lives and saved them. Tom Cruise wasn't in it =(
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
That is hilarious.
I just never knew you guys had met offline or lived near each other or whatever.
David + Eric = OMFUKRUNAWAI
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
That is hilarious.
I just never knew you guys had met offline or lived near each other or whatever.
David + Eric = OMFUKRUNAWAI
Im Ben yo. And we have known each other since Assassins, but didn't in Real life till just yesterday when he picked me up from the airport. Oh and if you wonder why Im posting under his name and not Murasaki...Im to lazy to sign out yo.
Now if you will excuse me, we have some guitar hero to pwn.
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
It's the real me again.
I'd post a pic of it but I'm lazy. 5-star Freebird.
Yes, expert. wtfpwnt
(another thread hijacked by Guitar Hero)
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Corniss
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
That is hilarious.
I just never knew you guys had met offline or lived near each other or whatever.
David + Eric = OMFUKRUNAWAI
Im Ben yo. And we have known each other since Assassins, but didn't in Real life till just yesterday when he picked me up from the airport. Oh and if you wonder why Im posting under his name and not Murasaki...Im to lazy to sign out yo.
Now if you will excuse me, we have some guitar hero to pwn.
You know what? I had to think a moment on why the hell I called you David.
Its b/c of my friend irl that is named David, looks a lot like in you some ways,a nd always claims he's a jew and acts all jewish in joking ways, despite not actually being jewish, its hilarious.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
olo. You should castrate him for pretending to be jewish...that slut.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Murasaki
olo. You should castrate him for pretending to be jewish...that slut.
I offered him free pork.
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Its about the same thing.
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Murasaki
Its about the same thing.
Your biggest dilemna
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Quote:Originally posted by Murasaki
Its about the same thing.
Your biggest dilemna
Not mine, I dont eat pork becuase I don't like the taste...but bacon on the other hand....gods greatest gift to man.
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
I like all sorts of unkosher things <3
Posts: 11
Threads: 193
Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Corniss
I like all sorts of unkosher things <3
he means ghey sex.