Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I missed it!
#1
The mime talked and I missed it.


OH NOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Reply
#2
Eh? >_>
Reply
#3
He looked away and then the mime talked and he heard it but he didn't know it was the mime but then he turned back to me and was like DID THE MIME JUST TALK and I was like YEHHHH YA MISSED IT NUB
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Corniss
He looked away and then the mime talked and he heard it but he didn't know it was the mime but then he turned back to me and was like DID THE MIME JUST TALK and I was like YEHHHH YA MISSED IT NUB

Kick him in the balls

Then at the very least he'll be lying there all open mouthed and silent while you point and laugh.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
[Kick him in the balls

Then at the very least he'll be lying there all open mouthed and silent while you point and laugh.

Very true
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#6
Then taunt him to see if you can get him mad, then try to fight him! And if the cops come and be like 'what the hizzie you doin to dat dur mime?'. Let a tear fall from your eye and be like 'he tried to touch my special place!'.
Reply
#7
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT OLO
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Quote:Originally posted by Corniss
He looked away and then the mime talked and he heard it but he didn't know it was the mime but then he turned back to me and was like DID THE MIME JUST TALK and I was like YEHHHH YA MISSED IT NUB

Kick him in the balls

Then at the very least he'll be lying there all open mouthed and silent while you point and laugh.

If my mouth was open he wouldn't be laughing at me XP
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)