Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Owned
#21
Quote:Originally posted by Celipa
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
Big Penis > Vagina

'Fraid I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, Pigero.

Same.


Burger King > Mcy D's but is owned by Subway. Because...


EAT FRESH!
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#22
Quote:Originally posted by Celipa
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
Big Penis > Vagina

'Fraid I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, Pigero.
I'm going to have to disagree with you editing my post also. ;D
Reply
#23
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
Quote:Originally posted by Celipa
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
Big Penis > Vagina

'Fraid I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, Pigero.

Same.


Burger King > Mcy D's but is owned by Subway. Because...


EAT FRESH!

[Image: 2313714-m.jpg]
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#24
Oh yeah! We11!

[Image: tackle.jpg]

What can I say. Your clingtastic.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#25
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
Quote:Originally posted by Celipa
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
Big Penis > Vagina

'Fraid I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, Pigero.

Same.


Burger King > Mcy D's but is owned by Subway. Because...


EAT FRESH!

[Image: 2313714-m.jpg]

Haha, priceless.
Reply
#26
Watcha talkin bout will?

[Image: Copy_of_FreshPrince.jpg]
Reply
#27
>.>

<.<

Rei you were kidding right?

Also, Corniss is right:

QFE/T: Quoted For Emphasis/Truth
[Image: Gramps.jpg]
ありがとう人造人間18号
Reply
#28
Quote:Originally posted by Grandpa Gohan
>.>

<.<

Rei you were kidding right?

Also, Corniss is right:

QFE/T: Quoted For Emphasis/Truth

No...TURKEY
Reply
#29
Quote:Originally posted by Pui Pui
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori
Quote:Originally posted by Celipa
Quote:Originally posted by Pigero
Big Penis > Vagina

'Fraid I'm gonna have to disagree with you there, Pigero.

Same.


Burger King > Mcy D's but is owned by Subway. Because...


EAT FRESH!

[Image: 2313714-m.jpg]

Haha, priceless.

I read that as princeless.


Yu stole teh prnce dnd't'juu!!??!!
Reply
#30
Quote:Originally posted by Murasaki
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa
Chill out? I was just messin around...... BTW what does QFE/T mean? 0.o

Man, Rei wouldn't ban you for that, only a ghey staff member like Heffers would do that.
>=o

Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Jesus tapdancing christ, that was hilarious.
QFL
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)