Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Behold!
#1
This is an image of Greg/SB:

http://www.myextralife.com/strips/12-15-2006.jpg
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#2
Everyone knows Greg has giji hair, not super-saiya-jin hair!
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#3
Greg already has his Wii.... >_>
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#4
Yeah, Greg has a Wii. He showed me a pic of it.

It was a little smaller than I imagined.
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Piccolo Daimoun
Yeah, Greg has a Wii. He showed me a pic of it.

It was a little smaller than I imagined.

That sounds really rude.
Reply
#6
Everyone needs two Wiis. Then you can multi-play.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#7
<.<

I must have a dirty mind.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)