Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
At the moment, my signature is noticeably naked. Does anyone happen to have a Krillin sig laying around, or can point me out to someone who does?
Thanks, I'd greatly appreciate it.
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Posts: 38
Threads: 75
Joined: Jul 2004
http://www.geocities.com/world_of_the_dr...rillin.jpg
Doing university applications so I have no time to make new signatures, use this old one for the time being.
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
At the moment, my signature is noticeably naked.
That made me giggle
Posts: 38
Threads: 75
Joined: Jul 2004
You live a very heartbreaking life for a blue man.
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Selipa
You live a very heartbreaking life for a blue man. 
Sad to think he's 1.5 times my age...
I must say, Selipa, I don't really like the sig at all =(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Hell Fighter 17
I must say, Selipa, I don't really like the sig at all =(
Then make me a better one.
Thanks Selipa. Considering my Photoshop skills are limited to "Liquify", I think it's pretty darn good.
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
^<<<< Krillen
Krillin=Krillin
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)