Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Pants Siggy Attempt :)
#1
Tip #4: Find tutorial's..
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#2
I think it looks good for something made in anything other then Photoshop.

Listen to 17, the kid is learning. Keep trying, Kargo, you'll get better
Reply
#3
Tip #6: Find pictures of Dende and pretend he's Kargo.

Let's face it: that is one shitty pic.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#4
This is an old one that the other dude wanted, I?ve posted it before.

http://www.geocities.com/world_of_the_dr...gkargo.jpg

[Image: sigkargo.jpg]
Reply
#5
That is a far less sucky sig. Kargo should use that one.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#6
Yea, the right pic looks a bit odd. Plus, the head on the faded out one to the left is covered up too much compared to the rest of the body.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#7
I'm still trying to figure out what this has to do with pants...=/

And when I saw your sig, I thought it was one of mine from my site because I had sworn I had seen it, then I realized Selipa gave it to you, so props. Anywho, I never saw your work, not sure why. But, do what they said =/
[Image: Abel.jpg]
Reply
#8
Yea, Selipa can be good. He made my current one that I am using for the afterlife =)
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#9
Kid Buu, you keep using the same backgrounds. Make new ones.
[Image: Abel.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)