Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Decision Tyme
#1
The pink and green clash horribly. I say 1
Reply
#2
The background in the second is sexy, but I completely agree with Burter.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply
#3
#2.

Wow, that's quite impressive. Making pink and green not suck?
Good job.
[Image: Sage.jpg]
Reply
#4
Maybe make KB grey scal or something with the second, I dunno if that'd look right. Either way its good now too. Green and black being the most awsome color combo ever.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#5
Yea, I dig 2 now. Less pink
Reply
#6
Nice background effect, and I would go with the 2nd one. Looks more posh.
Reply
#7
1 all the way
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply
#8
Garlic Jr, HellFighter 17, and Kid Buu, change the sigs/decrease the sizes ASAP or I'll remove them
Reply
#9
I though the limit was 100 kbs? I was wrong. Either way, I would... but I dont have photoshop anymore. This was made for me. =(
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Reply
#10
Limit is 50
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)