Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
As a heads up, life blew up on me and I'm suddenly way busy with work, so my Chubbs and AD time will be limited. I'll still do my best to keep CPW and BB updated, but cut me some slack for a while.
Thanks
Want a cookie?
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
Ok. Good luck, man, I hope everything works out for you. <3
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
No problem Burt, hope all falls into place for you....
Btw I know a van full of orphans broke down a block away from your house
no need to try to come up with an excuse to stay busy for the next few weeks.
Posts: 11
Threads: 86
Joined: Dec 2006
Good luck with life, Burter. Get well soon.
ifth = I Find That Humorous
Posts: 169
Threads: 575
Joined: Oct 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Ok. Good luck, man, I hope everything works out for you. <3
"I'm gonna
fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
Pshh, excuses...
Quote:Originally posted by Violet
Ok. Good luck, man, I hope everything works out for you. <3
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Try to take it easy.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 132
Joined: Aug 2006
Quote:Originally posted by ep1c
Good luck with life, Burter.
Do what you gotta do... blah, blah, blah...
Roster | Character Vault | Last RP
All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails
at a given time is a function of power and not truth.
-Friedrich Nietzsche
Posts: 17
Threads: 44
Joined: Jul 2006
Forgot to mention we all love you and are here if you need us. =)
Edit: *feels kinda gay*
![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
^Props to Aero^
Posts: 52
Threads: 144
Joined: May 2006
Posts: 63
Threads: 218
Joined: Jan 2005
I will not expect any quick updates for BB or CPW...wait...
Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
S'all good, chief.
We'll be sure to have cake and...
...
Top sirloin.
...For when you get back.
It'll be a big ol' cake-and-top-sirloin... bash...tathon...stravaganza.
In all seriousness, though, good luck and may everything resolve itself with great speed.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
S'all good, chief.
We'll be sure to have cake and...
...
Top sirloin.
...For when you get back.
It'll be a big ol' cake-and-top-sirloin... bash...tathon...stravaganza.
In all seriousness, though, good luck and may everything resolve itself with great speed.
You're not even trying anymore, are you?
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
He had a good joke about dogs in Canada. He's got it.
Want a cookie?
Posts: 85
Threads: 174
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
S'all good, chief.
We'll be sure to have cake and...
...
Top sirloin.
...For when you get back.
It'll be a big ol' cake-and-top-sirloin... bash...tathon...stravaganza.
In all seriousness, though, good luck and may everything resolve itself with great speed.
You're not even trying anymore, are you?
YOU JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND ME, MOM!!! I HATE YOU!!!
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."