Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HP:OoTP
#21
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
*Brit slaps Coola*
What'd I do?!
Reply
#22
If the fifth movie is going to be anything like the previous incarnation, and the third, I'm going to have to smack a bitch.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#23
Quote:Originally posted by Kid Buu
If the fifth movie is going to be anything like the previous incarnation, and the third, I'm going to have to smack a bitch.
Bleh, I hated the third film. It felt like a good portion of the plot from the book was cut from the film, which sucks because it actually held some relevance to the story! I'd rather just read the book then watch the film again. >=[

EDIT: The fourth seemed okay tho'. I enjoyed that one much more then I did the previous three.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#24
For me the first and second were good the first time you watched them, absolutely indigestible any time after. The last two were decent all around.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#25
Maybe I'm just too much of a Potter fan, or something... Or used to be.

Prisoner of Az is still my favorite book, but you really needed all those cut plot points to make the ending have a significant "eureka" moment.
[Image: Bellesig6-1.jpg]
Reply
#26
Quote:Originally posted by Kid Buu
Maybe I'm just too much of a Potter fan, or something... Or used to be.

Prisoner of Az is still my favorite book, but you really needed all those cut plot points to make the ending have a significant "eureka" moment.
Exactly.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#27
Sepncinator... King of Queens?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#28
Quote:Originally posted by Bido
Spencinator... King of Queens?
<_<; *Sigh* No, It's not a reference to Patton Oswalt's character from The King of Queens, it's my name. At least I don't think it's a reference to The King of Queens. I don't really watch the show. xD

EDIT: Well Spencinator isn't my name, but Spencer is. I have pondered on changing my name to something like that though. It might give me more character. =o

EDIT EDIT: On a completely unrelated note ( =P ), anyone curious about the fifth game for Harry Potter? The first three were decent, but I heard the fourth blew chunks.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)