Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Enjoying Karate
#1
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ObnBzkysSHY&m...ed&search=

This guy lives pretty close to me. I think I want to be in one of his videos. Please post your favorite Todd Weeks clip.
Reply
#2
http://www.derrickcomedy.com/selfdefense.htm

Brett Kaywood is better
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#3
Psh, Todd Weeks is serious, not some cheesy parody. That means Todd's on a whole other level. One day, hopefully soon, I will be enjoying karate with him.
Reply
#4
But can Todd get wrist control? And does he pull out his gun?

I think we see who's the better man here.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#5
But can those guys play guitar like unto a god?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=s7OsnPS4AXE
Reply
#6
Those must be some muggers comming in police cars
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)