Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Yeah. Thanks for telling me how awesome it was before I saw only the last two episodes. =/
Hopefully when I watch it all the way through this time it will still be kickassery.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
You just finding out about the ghetto samurai? lol. The show was great, I hoped for more episodes to be created but oh well...they did make a game though.
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
I would buy it on DVD it if wasn't twenty bucks every 4 episodes. Why the fuck do they distribute anime like that? I'm just hoping the reruns aren't over on Cartoon Network. I think my brother would probably like this too. If, like I said, it wasn't twenty bucks every 4 episodes.
How was the game?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Didn't bother to buy it or play it. I might go back to gamestop whenever i visit my cousin and buy it for the hell of it.
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Samurai Champloo is great. Exactly what I'd expect from the creators of Bebop.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
Samurai Champloo is great. Exactly what I'd expect from the creators of Bebop.
I was talking to the old Bojack on IM once and was like
Quote:ME: hey, you hear about this new anime
ME: Samurai Champloo I think
ME: by the same people that did the Kill Bill stuff and Cowboy Bebop
HIM: meh
ME: what? no good?
HIM: meh
ME: ok... I won't watch it
He needs to come back so I can chop of his manhood. That hooker. =(
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Yeah... he was wrong.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
I don't think he condemned it, but I remember a 'meh' at some point. That pretty much made me stay away.
Bebop is my favorite anime. If Samurai Champloo comes close to it story wise (it came REALLY close style wise and action wise) then it will rock my sox.
I really want to watch Beck as well. I don't know how though.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 112
Threads: 443
Joined: Dec 2002
Beck was another absolutely great series. I ended grabbing the soundtrack to it after watching the series.
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"