Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Maybe the best website ever.
#1
Edited out by Raditzu.

A place to watch chronicled movies, music videos, or tv shows. Not all the links work but it is still amazing.
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#2
Nice...

A couple of HunterXHunter episodes work xD woot woot
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#3
Animorphs! Oh god that show sucked.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#4
Been using it for months now. I wish they kept their Heroes more updated. =/
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
Animorphs! Oh god that show sucked.

I heard the books were way better.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#6
'Fraid not.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#7
Nice find.
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Been using it for months now. I wish they kept their Heroes more updated. =/
Reply
#9
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
Animorphs! Oh god that show sucked.

But the books were awesome.
[Image: Yamusig3copy.jpg]

Dante's Abyss 2007 Runner-Up
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Yamu
Quote:Originally posted by Garlic Jr
Animorphs! Oh god that show sucked.

But the books were awesome.

Yeah. When I was younger, I read almost all of them. They still take up a whole row on my bookshelf.
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#11
I wouldn't call it the best TV site. Good though.
Reply
#12
KYLE XY!
Reply
#13
Indeed the books were the best of my younger years. Still fun when I need something quick and easy to occupy myself.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
I wouldn't call it the best TV site. Good though.

Mind showing me a better one? TV-Links is the best I've found so far, as far as consistency.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
I wouldn't call it the best TV site. Good though.

Mind showing me a better one? TV-Links is the best I've found so far, as far as consistency.

Okay, consistancy it wins. Choice, [edited out].
Reply
#16
Alluc is pretty good, but I really only check it if TV-Links doesn't have what I want (which is very rare).
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#17
Come on, guys. This is beyond the realm of good judgment.
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)