Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
reasons to hate Tom
#1
for starter's, he made me this sig before my other one =(
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#2
I will make your other one tonight =o
Reply
#3
better, I gave you LP
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#4
<3333
Reply
#5
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
better, I gave you LP

oh yeah, if others are intrested in the hows and wants, you know my PM
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#6
I like Tom.
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)