Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
This guy totally owns this kid
#1
I was watching some hilarious anime show, and you should see what what this guy did to the kid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply
#2
Haha that's awesome.

I'd hate to be that kid.
Reply
#3
That guy rules.
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#4
RickRoll'D! =o
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#5
I don't understand. I just watched a really lame 80s song. What's the funny part, besides the lame song?
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
I don't understand. I just watched a really lame 80s song. What's the funny part, besides the lame song?
I think it was a fake out, Krillin.

EDIT: Psh, it wasn't that lame. I thought it was decent.
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#7
I watched that damn thing all the way to the end.

Screw it. =(
[Image: heydudezew6.png]
Reply
#8
This song is awesome
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#9
The beginning sounds like one of those themes from Chrono Trigger. Let's figure this out.

EDIT: The beginning and the chorus.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#10
That's a great song.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#11
Yeh, been a long ass time since I last heard that song.
~Semper Fidelis~
Reply
#12
lawl Duckroll lawl
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#13
Nice song...

Old School
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#14
Wow, apparently the guy that sang this song died shortly after from testicular cancer. =/ There are at least a million people at his funeral, its crazy:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=kXVitkINDp0
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#15
Damnit guys, it's driving me crazy. What Chrono Trigger song does this sound like? Everyone knows they have been Rickroll'd like a sumbitch since Thursday, so don't even act like you don't have the song memorized. =o
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#16
There's nothing from Chrono Trigger that sounds like that song. The closest one would be To Far Away Times, and it's not very much like it. :|
Reply
#17
It's Robo's Theme. That didn't take as long as I thought it would.

http://www.fantasyanime.com/squaresoft/ct_robo1.mid

=

(the beginning of) http://youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Damn, that is spot on. I knew I wasn't crazy. Now I can get some fucking sleep. =(
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#18
I never looked, but I knew it was a theme from the future era. I recognized the bit you meant, although it is still a bit different.
[Image: reijinchefsig.jpg]

"I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)