Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Musicals
#1
Anyone else into them? I just played a part in my first last year (Junior year) and caught word that we might be doing Les Miserables next year. . .should be fun.
[Image: Sprite2.jpg]

ifth = I Find That Humorous
Reply
#2
I love Musicals. Last year I saw the Man of La Mancha(SP) at my school and thought it was very well done. And, Les Miserables, that's a good one.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply
#3
Hey Ben. I have this musical on my favorites thats a lot of dancing. I'v showed it to you before. Want to see it again?
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#4
Musicals rock. Soph year, we did Into the Woods. It was so much fun. I got a sword.

Junior year we did How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. Rad loves him some trombone solos.

Senior year we did a musical called "City of Angels" which is not the movie. I got to make out with 2 girls on stage and shoot someone. Although I did get beat up by a big mormon. Oh well. The best part was that I made a guy cry because I got the lead and he didn't.
Reply
#5
I was into musical theatre in my junior and senior years of high school.

During my junior year, my school did the Music Man, and during my senior year, they did Les Miserables. Although I wasn't *the* lead, I was a lead in both of them.
[Image: A17June08.jpg]
Reply
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Metal Teemer
The best part was that I made a guy cry because I got the lead and he didn't.

Awesome.

Mmmmmmm good trombone solos. Especially when I cover them on the night the senior citizens watch, and play one solo a whole half step higher than it's actually written. And then I don't play the other ones because they are in tenor cleff. Fucking tenor cleff.

but yes, trombone solos

*BOING*
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#7
Reefer Madness. Every high school should do it.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)