05-23-2007, 06:31 AM
|
DBZ Amv
|
|
05-23-2007, 06:38 AM
I liked it. Think the movie was a perfect choice for the song. Nice job with the cuts and syncing. *two thumbs up*
Edit: Slug was pretty cool.. ![]() ^Props to Aero^
05-23-2007, 07:00 AM
That song will be the new AMV anthem, I'm guessing. There are too many Linkin Park AMVs, as much as I like their music.
The fights were much better earlier on in the DBZ series. They actually something other than 'generic repetitive punching and kicking' or 'who can make bigger explosions.' [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
05-23-2007, 07:06 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire I didn't say I didn't like the song. I'm just saying it'll be used in everything. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
05-23-2007, 07:09 AM
WTF!?!?
No! Just fucking no! Some asscrack stumbled across Darude and fucked the whole shit up! I've heard all their remakes... and that isn't one of them. The fucking track is sandstorm(long original version) and that was a halfassed remake of it. I know it really well. It's more of a speeding tune then anything else. Look at your Mischeif 3000 DVD's... I am bothered by the initial thread and if I hear some cut shit like that ever again I will puke Edit: talking about the initial video
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.
![]() Reb: ya know Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC Reb: but I have to hand it to you Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
05-23-2007, 07:12 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Bardock and I said, boo hoo.
05-23-2007, 07:18 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Ballofire Good. Then we're all clear. [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
05-23-2007, 11:08 AM
Quote:Originally posted by Akane Kimidori ...to be fair, not all of their stuff 'rocks'. Some of it sways mildly. And I'm going to download all these AMVs while I'm at work and give a review later. And Retane...it's techno. Easiest stuff to half ass remake. Better get your doggy bag ready. The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
05-23-2007, 01:32 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Kollifum That's what I meant. ^_~
05-23-2007, 01:35 PM
![]() Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
05-25-2007, 11:18 PM
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


![[Image: mowgli.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/mowgli.png)
![[Image: retanesigcopy.png]](http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l17/brilovessah22805/retanesigcopy.png)
![[Image: Deo.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/miscsig/Deo.jpg)
![[Image: 1stAerosig.png]](http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q218/Aerogfx/sigs/1stAerosig.png)