Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
So bad, it's good
#1
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZYPPxZ_Q03A"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZYPPxZ_Q03A" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#2
That can't be real.
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#3
I wish to god it's real. I want it.
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#4
It is real, actually
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#5
I want it. Where can I get it from?!
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#6
So bad, it shouldn't be allowed.
Reply
#7
It'll be cool. Sure, it's not going to be a flashy, modern and expensive-to-make game, but it will without a doubt be entertaining for people who arn't caught up in petty details

And it's currently in development, Dave. Check out http://www.penny-arcade.com
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply
#8
This was on their forums a while back, I couldn't figure out what the hell they were talking about.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#9
You must mean the original, not-as-revealing trailer, but this one was released yesterday
[Image: BurterJune08.jpg]

Want a cookie?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)