05-24-2007, 02:50 AM
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![[Image: Deo.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/miscsig/Deo.jpg)
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
|
Oh snap. Fonts.
|
|
05-24-2007, 02:50 AM
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
05-25-2007, 01:27 AM
*downloads*
That's actually really cool...aside from writting "DBZ" I have no idea what I'm ever going to use those for, but it's still awesome
![]()
05-25-2007, 01:33 AM
You know you're never going to use it..
Edit: Just like your chain and your damn watch! Edit2: And your 360! ![]() ^Props to Aero^
05-25-2007, 09:37 PM
Hey. I'm sorry I don't go around lookin' for frickin' DBZ fonts, ok?! D:<
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
05-26-2007, 12:36 AM
Then why even respond to this thread? Why not just let it sink into obscurity?
Attention whore >| The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|