06-01-2007, 03:16 PM
He's still here in spirit.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
-Slash
|
Mikeeey (Hellfighter 17)
|
|
06-01-2007, 03:16 PM
He's still here in spirit.
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
06-01-2007, 03:17 PM
Congrats.
Your a year closer to dying ^.^
06-01-2007, 03:43 PM
Happy Birthday!
06-01-2007, 04:18 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack No he's not. *punch*
06-01-2007, 06:45 PM
HBD.
06-01-2007, 08:08 PM
Happy B-day The Hellfighter.
![]() Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams Telling myself its not as hard, hard, hard as it seems
06-01-2007, 10:42 PM
Happy birthday Lesser Seventeen! =D
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
06-01-2007, 11:40 PM
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
![]() If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
06-02-2007, 02:10 AM
Although I doubt you will ever be coming back ever, I nevertheless want to wish you a
Happy Birthday, you lesser you <3 ![]()
06-02-2007, 02:17 AM
HELLFIGHTER 17 ...? ROCK, ROCK ON
\m/ -_- \m/ Seriously I miss that guy. I don't know where he went. ![]() Bra Wrote:People are dumb, essentially.
06-02-2007, 05:24 AM
Not that you care, but I do want to wish you a happy birthday.
![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
06-02-2007, 07:48 PM
What exactly happened that made Hellfighter 17 leave?
At the time I had the impression that he had just moved on and couldn't devote anymore time into the site. But acouple of posts since his departure have made me think differently.
06-02-2007, 07:48 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Reijin
06-02-2007, 08:46 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Sazuaa I thought that as well. Then he made a few posts that changed that opinion. So I really don't know what to think anymore. ![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
06-02-2007, 08:47 PM
Quote:Originally posted by Goten |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|