Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Google Maps just pwnd me
#1
http://maps.google.com/help/maps/streetview/index.html

pwnd my pants, at least.
[Image: b.jpg]
Reply
#2
That's fucking awesome.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#3
That will make it easier for pediphiles and stalkers and such.

W00t
Reply
#4
I'm totally taking a tour of Harlem.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#5
Wow.

I am | | this much more in love with google.
Reply
#6
BTaylor says:
I can go to Harlem and talk shit. . . without being killed.
BTaylor says:
=D
I love you Kirsty <3 says:
XD
Reply
#7
Harlem isn't that bad, guys....

It's actually pretty nice. I almost moved there not too long ago.
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#8
Wow. Harlem looks lovely.


Here's a few pics of what Baltimore houses look like. =D

http://www.maxjulia.com/lostforsale4.html


So yeah, Harlem looks way safer.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#9
I found my grandma's apartment! It was a little hard because I take the trains there so I am not used to following the FDR and looking by the CrossBX, lol. They don't have a virtual view though...

I'm not sure if I should be dissapointed or happy..
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#10
These things are up-to-date. O.o
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply
#11
GOOGLE IS WATCHING US
Reply
#12
There's something funny on Google if you go to "Get Directions" then type in, "New York, New York" to "Paris, France." Read line 21 and laugh.
[Image: uno.jpg]
Altyr: "its a big scary world, and I love high school"
shifobrains: I hate high school
Becca: I didnt graduate ;-;
Altyr: YOU GUYS FUCK UP GOOD ANALOGIES
Reply
#13
xD
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#14
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
So yeah, Harlem looks way safer.

I knew someone like you who went to Harlem and was never seen again.
Reply
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
So yeah, Harlem looks way safer.

I knew someone like you who went to Harlem and was never seen again.

Doesn't change the fact that Baltimore is much more dangerous than Harlem.
[Image: 1stAerosig.png]
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Reply
#16
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
So yeah, Harlem looks way safer.

I knew someone like you who went to Harlem and was never seen again.

I'm still here bitch.
Reply
#17
Quote:Originally posted by Gokua
That's fucking awesome.
Reply
#18
Quote:Originally posted by Yajirobe
That will make it easier for pediphiles and stalkers and such.

W00t

You're telling me!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)