Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
For Saiyans (Future customs and NPCs)
#41
Seriously. The only one out of that list that anyone shouldn't have been able to figure out was Bulma and the Z-fighter soup thing.

Piccolo, Drum, Cymbal, Marraca.

Nail, Slug, Cargo.

Bra, Trunks, Briefs.

Those seemed obvious to me when I was freakin' ten. XD
The right to swing my fist ends where the other man's nose begins.
[Image: Deo.jpg]
If I tell you I'm good, you would probably think I'm boasting, If I tell you I'm no good, You know I'm lying.
Reply
#42
I know about the henchmen of the slug are named after instruments....
And I also knew about Nail, Slug, Cargo.
And. Tienshinhan, Yamucha, Chaotzu are chinese delicacies..

Tienshinhan- Some kind of gay rice..
Yamucha- It's almost like Dimsum.. It means to drink tea in chinese
Chaotzu- Means dumplings in chinese
[Image: Joe.jpg]
Reply
#43
O_o

Retinal? Wtf is a retinal? Sounds like an ass exam.
First and current League Champion: Holder of the Torrent badge of Earth.

[Image: retanesigcopy.png]

Reb: ya know
Reb: I think you're a fucking moron OOC
Reb: but I have to hand it to you
Reb: you've turned into a really good writer
Reply
#44
Quote:Originally posted by Retane
O_o

Retinal? Wtf is a retinal? Sounds like an ass exam.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retinal >>
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#45
Or retina, a layer of the eyeball.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)