Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack
The last four are encrypted. Decode it and you win something.
Hint: It's in his profile.
EDIT: Oh, right. This shitty topic that would inevitably devolve into spam was pointlessly given a Spam OFF tag, so I need to compensate or else be smacked up with a warning. This means I need to say something incredibly relevant so as to stay on the right side of the sand-line.
Don't do drugs, kiddos.
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Bulma
Quote:Originally posted by Gohan
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Haha I won't be on anyones list.
Hermit ftw.
You still have me blocked ;.;
I wonder why.
We add a diffrent opinion on something, and I voiced my stand point on it.
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 59
Threads: 188
Joined: May 2006
Quote:Originally posted by Krillin
Quote:Originally posted by Bojack
The last four are encrypted. Decode it and you win something.
Hint: It's in his profile.
EDIT: Oh, right. This shitty topic that would inevitably devolve into spam was pointlessly given a Spam OFF tag, so I need to compensate or else be smacked up with a warning. This means I need to say something incredibly relevant so as to stay on the right side of the sand-line.
Don't do drugs, kiddos.
XD
Placed 3rd in Dante's Abyss 08
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
Bujin
Akane
Celipa
Greg
Spence (Sometimes)
I don't talk to many people.
Posts: 45
Threads: 69
Joined: Jul 2006
Yamu
Garlic Jr
Tapion
Dodoria
thats it.
Posts: 0
Threads: 11
Joined: Jan 2007
Way to forget me, Johnny.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Posts: 154
Threads: 103
Joined: Aug 2005
Greg, Ben, and Laura mainly. Although there are like, a dozen or so people I talk to here and there, albeit less nowadays because I spend most of my time at work or sleeping >_<
Posts: 66
Threads: 242
Joined: Jan 2006
I text stalk alex on the phone.
Sprint people, i can talk to for free. Text my heart out to everyone else. Eh... i am rambling. XD
But those who I talk to, you know who you are.
I'm just a ninja mostly.
But if you feel like chatting, most of you have my aim, it should be in my profile as well. Just uh, don't kill me. XD
Fuck you, Photobucket.
Posts: 129
Threads: 151
Joined: Jul 2004
Bulma, Ballofire, Gokua, Krillin, warning for spam.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
Posts: 23
Threads: 148
Joined: Aug 2005
Quote:Originally posted by Recoome
Way to forget me, Johnny.
>.<
I knew I would forget someone.
Posts: 492
Threads: 1,654
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Who on Chubbs do you speak to frequently? =D
Reijin
Kakarot
Are the only ones I speak to frequently. I speak to a lot of people on occasion
Want a cookie?