05-18-2007, 12:09 PM
I've had a look around searching with google and the such, and I havn't really foudn any other good Play by Post RPG's such as this one. Does anyone own or know of any other good ones?
Thanks
Thanks
|
Play by Post RPG
|
|
05-18-2007, 12:09 PM
I've had a look around searching with google and the such, and I havn't really foudn any other good Play by Post RPG's such as this one. Does anyone own or know of any other good ones?
Thanks
05-18-2007, 12:47 PM
There is Swords Honor: Another Era. If I had more time, I would have rejoined it.
You also have the former FoF whos link you will probably find in the Asylum.
05-18-2007, 02:21 PM
Hey thanks. Swords Honor: Another Era looks pretty cool. Think I might give it a good read over and join up.
Cheers. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|