06-21-2007, 10:28 PM
Anyone play?
No bashing >=o level 69 name: Anzuma (usually invisible to everyone except friends.)
No bashing >=o level 69 name: Anzuma (usually invisible to everyone except friends.)
![[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]](http://storm.novahost.org/mysigs/visigjune08_v2.jpg)
Fuck you, Photobucket.
|
Runescape
|
|
06-21-2007, 10:28 PM
Anyone play?
No bashing >=o level 69 name: Anzuma (usually invisible to everyone except friends.) ![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
06-21-2007, 10:54 PM
Runescape sucks
Name: 0tissue Mining: 75 (I think) Combat: 74 (ish) Everything that you can get that's good on free world (minus the holiday items, I stupidly sold off my santa hat ages ago), I have.
06-21-2007, 11:30 PM
LOL you sold your santa hat? XD You know that's going for like 2 mil now, right?
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
06-21-2007, 11:31 PM
Yeah. I still made a 100k profit on it, but buying for 150k and selling for 250k isn't that great, considering.
06-21-2007, 11:32 PM
Yeah. >.> lol I'm 5 levels behind you. Toldja I'd catch up
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket.
06-22-2007, 01:18 AM
I never train combat.
What's your mining?
06-23-2007, 10:31 AM
Hammli
Combat: 79 Dont play nomore...
06-23-2007, 01:31 PM
Violet Wrote:level 69 lol
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
06-23-2007, 05:54 PM
I am not even joking. I should screenshot my stats and post it...
![]() Fuck you, Photobucket. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|