Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
I figured out the intro to 'Boston' by Augustana on piano.
I'm so pleased by this, I thought it would be a good time to break from my normally humble and virtuous personality and be arrogant and cocky for once.
I must be nigh unrecognizable at this point.
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
While we're at it, I miss my pre-pubescent days as well.
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
I know. Hair just doesn't do it for me.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
Bugs the hell out of me. Isn't even firm enough to cushion.
Posts: 0
Threads: 89
Joined: May 2007
I've always wanted to learn to play the piano but I think my fingers are too small or something. I can't play the guitar for that reason.
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
When I get an electric guitar, we should collabo on some game themez.
Magus Theme + guitar solo = giga win
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 0
Threads: 33
Joined: Aug 2006
I played piano for a while and I play guitar now but unfortunately I have zero musical talent, which really sucks. Meeeeeh. And my electric is broken.
Play the Gerudo Valley theme.
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004
No idea how to collab through the Internet, and it takes a bit for me to syncronize my timing with someone else. If there are drums of any sort involved, it's a cinch, but I tend to play melodic rather than rhythmic.
Dunno Magus theme.
Oh, and I have Sony ACID software, which is pretty much top-of-the-line stuff. If I ever get it figured out, I'd love to work with someone and put something together.
Posts: 4
Threads: 119
Joined: Sep 2006
Pro, Studio, or Music Creator?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Posts: 33
Threads: 344
Joined: Nov 2004