Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Jump! Ultimate Stars
#1
Does anyone else play Jump! Ultimate Stars? It's a sweet game, it's just a bit inaccessible if you aren't willing to work through the Japanese.

Regardless, if someone else owns the game, we can do a Friend Code exchange and have at.
Reply
#2
I want the rom.
[Image: jinpo.jpg]
Reply
#3
HOLY CHRIST. This looks incredible. There needs to be a seinen one though.

How exactly does having all these characters work? I mean like legally... do the same people own all these characters?
"We pissed away all the money on rock n' roll."
-Slash
Reply
#4
I think so, but only in Japan.

I'm going off of pure...In my headness, but I think different companies own the different series in North America. Because of this, you'll never see the game in North America. Too many liabilities.

Oh, roms ftl. Online play is where it's at, considering I beat the Single Player in three days.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)