Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rising Park
#1
http://www.pbase.com/gshamilton/ao_rising_park_


I lived about 2 blocks down from this place. Found someone who took pictures, thought I would share. I <3 rising park. =D
[Image: visigjune08_v2.jpg]

Fuck you, Photobucket.
Reply
#2
I know why you like that park so much...you can see down into peoples houses.

In further news...I wish I had a park like that near my house...I like parks and shit.
Reply
#3
There's a tiny park less than a block from my house. I met a guy with a mohawk there who I "saw" for a few days. I also had sword fights with fake katanas with some friends there. It's very close to the driving school I attended and in the parking lot was the first time I attempted to parallel park. All in all, it's a tiny, crappy park and even though I have memories there, I really wish I didn't.

PS. that park looks nice.
[Image: Natasja.jpg]
Reply
#4
*is jealous*
[Image: mowgli.png]
^Props to Aero^
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)