06-30-2007, 12:33 PM
---If there is anyone I hate, it's that guy. That guy that lets her walk all over him and never does any of the walkin himself. He cares about her, even though she never gave him a second look. He instills all of the best virtures and values a man wishes would be bestowed unto him, however, every thing that makes him the poster child for the night in shining armor, is exactly what drives her away. He's the guy that treats her with respect and always lends his shoulder for her tears. Bent over backward he strives to help her live in a better, safer world, yet karma is unjust. He will never get what he deserves, all because he cant wear the jackass badge. I am that guy; oh how I hate that guy.---
So I awoke today feeling pretty damn good. I got a message from a girl that I just about adore saying she wanted to hang out. Plus my mom was leaving town in the morning (I love having the house to myself) and yesterday we got the keg situation figured out(having a huge party for mine and some friends 18th birthday) So I'm stoke, cause things are going my way. My mom tells me that my tire was low on the mustang and the guy at the shop put 35 pounds of pressure in it (it was in the shop cause I was gonna fix my brake, they wanted to look at it to order the parts) I shrugged it off and thought nothing of it.
So I go to pick the girl up and we go out to eat, and by the way things are still going pretty damn well. Shes giving me that look, you know the look. and we're laughing and just having a good time. Well, we leave from there and I take out a piece of gum and wanting any sort of reason to flirt, I denie her a piece and put the pack in my side pannel. She Turns to face me (This is important) so she could try to get the gum and tries, but fails. So then she takes my sun glasses in order to bargin (awe the fun games couples play) and being a jackass I dont give in, I know she has a fear of turns and I, of course, think I'm a badass so I take the turn too sharp to mess with her. Well, thats really not that bad I take sharp turns all the time, only this time I have a tire problem. My tire blows and I lose control of the car and we get hurrled into the ditch, airbags deploy. My mustant is all fucked up on the front ride side. She gets a concusion and her jaw hurts like a bitch due to how she was sitting.
So I feel like a piece of shit, wrecked my car and hurt this girl I really like. Not only that but seeing her in the hospital seriously fucks with me bout how I'm even more shit and all I wanna do is make her feel better, I dont leave her side until her parents show up (The worthless piece of craps took like an hour) at which i am forced to leave cause the step dad is a dick and basically kicks me out. She gets grounded (Grounded for being in an accident, fucked up huh) and she is no longer allowed to speak to me.
Now you are prolly thinking, oh damn that sucks dude, i'm sorry. Well the shit storm is only just brewing.
She calls me later that night about how she wants to see me. So she sneaks out and I pick her up (In a friends car) And we're hangin out and I am getting over how shitty the day is because I'm around her, I didn't even care bout my car, just that she was okay. A few hours later the storm strikes. She starts messin with another guy who is like the biggest asshole to her and being a little bitch, I actually dont even try to do anything. I just let the flirting evolve into something more and before I know it I am sick of their display. The guys a dick when I am nothing but nice to her. Countless times I have been there when she needed me and this asshole who treats women like shit is swooping in and making the cherri on top of the night.
So now I have had the worst day of my life, I wrecked my car and my relationship all in one blow. Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to go chug a gallon of bleach and see if I every wake up. Goodnight.
So I awoke today feeling pretty damn good. I got a message from a girl that I just about adore saying she wanted to hang out. Plus my mom was leaving town in the morning (I love having the house to myself) and yesterday we got the keg situation figured out(having a huge party for mine and some friends 18th birthday) So I'm stoke, cause things are going my way. My mom tells me that my tire was low on the mustang and the guy at the shop put 35 pounds of pressure in it (it was in the shop cause I was gonna fix my brake, they wanted to look at it to order the parts) I shrugged it off and thought nothing of it.
So I go to pick the girl up and we go out to eat, and by the way things are still going pretty damn well. Shes giving me that look, you know the look. and we're laughing and just having a good time. Well, we leave from there and I take out a piece of gum and wanting any sort of reason to flirt, I denie her a piece and put the pack in my side pannel. She Turns to face me (This is important) so she could try to get the gum and tries, but fails. So then she takes my sun glasses in order to bargin (awe the fun games couples play) and being a jackass I dont give in, I know she has a fear of turns and I, of course, think I'm a badass so I take the turn too sharp to mess with her. Well, thats really not that bad I take sharp turns all the time, only this time I have a tire problem. My tire blows and I lose control of the car and we get hurrled into the ditch, airbags deploy. My mustant is all fucked up on the front ride side. She gets a concusion and her jaw hurts like a bitch due to how she was sitting.
So I feel like a piece of shit, wrecked my car and hurt this girl I really like. Not only that but seeing her in the hospital seriously fucks with me bout how I'm even more shit and all I wanna do is make her feel better, I dont leave her side until her parents show up (The worthless piece of craps took like an hour) at which i am forced to leave cause the step dad is a dick and basically kicks me out. She gets grounded (Grounded for being in an accident, fucked up huh) and she is no longer allowed to speak to me.
Now you are prolly thinking, oh damn that sucks dude, i'm sorry. Well the shit storm is only just brewing.
She calls me later that night about how she wants to see me. So she sneaks out and I pick her up (In a friends car) And we're hangin out and I am getting over how shitty the day is because I'm around her, I didn't even care bout my car, just that she was okay. A few hours later the storm strikes. She starts messin with another guy who is like the biggest asshole to her and being a little bitch, I actually dont even try to do anything. I just let the flirting evolve into something more and before I know it I am sick of their display. The guys a dick when I am nothing but nice to her. Countless times I have been there when she needed me and this asshole who treats women like shit is swooping in and making the cherri on top of the night.
So now I have had the worst day of my life, I wrecked my car and my relationship all in one blow. Now if you will excuse me, I'm going to go chug a gallon of bleach and see if I every wake up. Goodnight.

