Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Smrpg?
#1
I'm loading up Wii Console right now (four minutes before Tuesday midnight, which is when Nintendo uploads their new VC games), and I've got my fingers crossed for Super Mario RPG.

Lessee...
Reply
#2
Shit. Another Ecco game, Super Mario Bros. 2 (which is actually super fun, but I already have All-Stars for the SNES), and some Turbo-grafx 16 game. Time to wait another week.
Reply
#3
Pwnd. =(
Reply
#4
Very unfortunately. I'm not even sure I'd play Ecco if it was free. Playing it on the Game Gear totally turned me off to any dolphin game.

Except for Super Mario World. That game had dolphins.
Reply
#5
Ecco was too fuckin' hard. srsly. He's a bloody dolphin! The game should consist of waving to other dolphins, swimming backwards, and catching fish that a bunch of jackasses throw at you.

I have all the Ecco games from the SEGA Collection for PSP. Ecco Jr. is the only one I'm any good at. D=
[Image: RadOct.jpg]
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
Reply
#6
WaveRace?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)