Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Transformers [Spoiler Thread]
#1
Alright, I wanted to talk about the movie itself without the worry of revealing spoilers to someone who hasn't seen it, so I made this thread!

Who thought the fight with Megatron and Optimus in the city was like...super awesome?
Reply
#2
It was alright, though I don't see how they can do sequels with Megatron dead...

I was biting my nails when Bumblebee got captured, ashame he took a beating while Starscream whooped major ass.

Nice see Prime stab that one Decepticon right in the face on the highway seen.
Reply
#3
Cell Jr. Wrote:It was alright, though I don't see how they can do sequels with Megatron dead...

Galvatron.
Reply
#4
And then there is that giant planet-sized robot called Unicron. Y'know, there's that.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)