Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
I've had to change the way people get into forums... so post if you can't view a forum you are supposed to be able to view.
OR if you can view a forum you couldn't view before post here
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Can't see the joining forum.
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
Ditto on the joining form thing.
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Posts: 0
Threads: 114
Joined: Jun 2007
I can't access my pants. Oh noes!
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
You're actually not supposed to be able to read the joining forums.. so that's correct.
If you REALLY wanted to, you could log out.
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 0
Threads: 10
Joined: Jan 2008
as far as I know I can see everything, but I'm not sure what forums there are,lol
Wrath has a new name.
Posts: 16
Threads: 135
Joined: Jul 2006
Really? I used to be able to see them...
Posts: 0
Threads: 165
Joined: May 2006
So did I

it's otay though I think everything else is alright.
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
I can't see the pr0n forum! =(