Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
oh shit
#1
i stopped watching the dailyshow a while ago, but i think i may take it up again.

http://www.thedailyshow.com/video/index....n-berkeley
Reply
#2
Interviewer: "So if we got rid of the police there would be no more crime?"

Dumb feminist-hippy-lady: ".... Essentially, yes."

Stupid people annoy me.
Reply
#3
I'm sorry. . . . . just have to absorb that for a moment. . . . . ok yeah, yeah, just one more reason I hate Berkeley. But just so I understand the logic, if we stop all self defense classes, rape stops? No I don't think so miss priss pretty in pink
Reply
#4
I have ceased to be surprised at the stupidity in the world.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply
#5
Tobias Wrote:I have ceased to be surprised at the stupidity in the world.

I haven't. D':
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#6
I have. A long time ago. I actually expect people to be stupid. I'm not joking; when first making an acquaintance, I automatically assume the person I'm talking to isn't very bright. I know it's not right, and that sucks. To be fair, it takes a few moments for me to cement my opinion - usually intelligence shows itself pretty quickly.
"I wasted time and now time doth waste me."
[Image: BuraSig.jpg]
"I just made you up to hurt myself, and it worked."
Reply
#7
...
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply
#8
Sazuaa Wrote:Interviewer: "So if we got rid of the police there would be no more crime?"

Dumb feminist-hippy-lady: ".... Essentially, yes."

Stupid people annoy me.

Where the heck did you get Feminist? XD
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#9
ah, i had to watch it again just to make sure this wasn't some drunken hallucination.

it's even funnier when you're sober.
Reply
#10
Nori Wrote:Where the heck did you get Feminist? XD

She was a member of the all female group 'code pink', I believe that was the name. I just assumed she was a feminist.
Reply
#11
Oh, it was all girls? I didn't notice. XD. I was preoccupied with their stupidness.
[Image: chidorihp1qgrq6.gif]
Reply
#12
I love Heather.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply
#13
Who the hell is Heather?
Reply
#14
Nori. She edited my post.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply
#15
Her name is Heather!?
Reply
#16
...

No, I'm lying. It's really my name. I'm saying that I love myself.
Greg0rz (3:16:14 PM): if you cut Michael Moore, he would bleed cheese and bacon grease?
UltimoDemon (3:16:26 PM): I think that is very likely, yes.
Greg0rz (3:16:34 PM): *scribbles down*
Greg0rz (3:16:45 PM): do you mind if I quote you?
UltimoDemon (3:16:49 PM): Not at all.
Reply
#17
Nappa Wrote:...

No, I'm lying. It's really my name. I'm saying that I love myself.

He's lying about lying! He's a pathological liar! Ben, your pants smell of smoke and fire! Oh, and why are they danglin' above that ever-so-high telephone wire?!

LIESSSSSS! THIS FORUM IS AN INTRICATELY-CONSTRUCTED WEB FILLED WITH HATEFUL LIESSSSS! D=<

I love Heather!
Quote:Canera411: God is into anime.
darknessreign555: Well, he had to will it for a reason.
darknessreign555: "You know what I need, Archangel?"
darknessreign555: "What's that, sir?"
darknessreign555: "Animated knockers. Get on it."
Reply
#18
Its okay spence, shhhhh, every thing will be okay.

Just take these pills, and everything will be right again.
Sinners make the best Saints
[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)