Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
so instead of getting raped by the burly sado-masocist I ordered instead I actually got to play this game. RTKOnline.
Here's the dude I was playing as:
it was actually a lot of fun other than I couldn't read anything..
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Oh shit. I wish I could say I wasn't disappointed. Oh good your guy is copyright KOEI Entertainment Singapore.
So uh, were does one sign up.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/regist_c/
go down to the red button and click that shit
![[Image: btn_reg01.gif]](http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/regist_c/img/btn_reg01.gif)
that asks for your email and then your other info. I'd suggest running it through a translator to figure out what it wants
once you have an account make sure you write down your username. it's a random bunch of shit. once you have your account go here
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/sol/procedure/index.htm
and pick the second option that looks like this
![[Image: navi_account_off.jpg]](http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/sol/procedure/images/navi_account_off.jpg)
and input your username and agree to that and you should have an account now. btw, it's a trial account with no expiration date because this is open beta I believe.
finally download and install this
http://d00040400.gamecity.ne.jp/patch/in...tarter.exe
that will update and download another installer that you get to run to actually install the game. after that good luck and ask if you need help.
~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~
Here's the main site for anyone who just wants to look
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/sol/index.htm
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
If you weren't a man I'd have sex with you.
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
Tobias Wrote:If you weren't a man I'd have sex with you.
I didn't think that would stop you.
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
Well, are you a very pretty man?
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 37
Threads: 342
Joined: Feb 2004
So I finally got around to it and now I'm having troubles. I completed your steps, but when I get to what I believe is the login screen I get this after entering my info correctly:
I click the first and it takes me here:
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/net/procedure/account/
The second returns me to the login minus my password.
I enter my shit wrong and I see this:
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/5783/rotk2sk3.png
Sinners make the best Saints
![[Image: tobiasyu5.jpg]](http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/5609/tobiasyu5.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
I think you probably didn't get signed up for the account, since it's taking you to the account management page.
http://www.gamecity.ne.jp/servlet/SOLWinTrialAccount
try that?
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)
Posts: 0
Threads: 119
Joined: Jun 2007
btw I guess the trial account lasts for 42 days
![[Image: 22173.png]](http://internetometer.com/image/22173.png)
Give waffuru an internets today!
![[Image: 1324033725.png]](http://speedtest.net/result/1324033725.png)