04-16-2008, 05:53 AM
=D
![[Image: RadOct.jpg]](http://frozendust.com/sig/raditzu/RadOct.jpg)
"In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
|
Not Tapion!
|
|
04-16-2008, 06:06 AM
So if I respond will I mess with the order for you? ;-)
![]() "I'm gonna fuck that unicorrrrrn"
04-16-2008, 06:52 AM
Happy Birthday, d00d.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=Pass you by, it's all in this life you have
Pass you by, good-bye to you=_
04-16-2008, 10:42 PM
Oh, I thought this was serious. Are you experimenting or something?
04-17-2008, 03:10 AM
Mario, you are officially forgiven for not telling me happy birthday. My birthday just surpassed that of everybody elses.
<3
04-17-2008, 03:55 AM
buttseckz
04-17-2008, 04:50 AM
Happy Birthday, bro.
04-17-2008, 12:38 PM
The Not Cool Not Tapion Wrote:My birthday just surpassed that of everybody elses. It would have, if this thread had actually been made on the 15th. =P
04-17-2008, 03:47 PM
Quote:04-15-2008, 10:53 PM o.0 What time are you seeing? ![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play"
04-17-2008, 04:05 PM
Raditzu Wrote:What time are you seeing? 04-16-2008 6.53 AM Pwned.
04-17-2008, 04:47 PM
Weird. That's wrong.
![]() "In this world, his world, life is just a game you play" |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|