Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
The full URL help's a lot more..
What your doing is, instead of doign the full URL, your copy & pasting what Selipa sent you. Go to the actul picture, copy the URL in the address bar, then paste on to here. Simple as that.
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
The actual picture, not the quality or anything, is the best I have ever seen, for an avy here, anyways.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
You change sigs more then I change beers, holy shit.
o.o;
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
We weren't joking, we were really gonna ban em x.x
But I didn't mean to jump on you, CJ. I mean, you can change the sig all you want cause your making em. I'm not noting that you never seem happy with your sig
Posts: 38
Threads: 576
Joined: Jun 2004
Yes, I was a sig whore.. ;(
But now I tend to make my own, or at least did. I'lll either keep this.. Or revert to one of my older one's...
Profile
"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."
Roster
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Cell Jr.
pfft.. Your the only one to ever say that. Your tastes are bad or somthin 
Nuh uh. It sucks. =\
If it's any consolation, you've improved by a factor of 1345845964986398645. *Shrug*
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Cell Jr.
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Quote:Originally posted by Cell Jr.
pfft.. Your the only one to ever say that. Your tastes are bad or somthin 
Nuh uh. It sucks. =\
If it's any consolation, you've improved by a factor of 1345845964986398645. *Shrug*
Lies, You said he should use that when I first made it xD so ha!
-_-;;
I did? O.o
Well, I wouldn't be saying that today. =\
Anyway, no more board-spamming. The staffs will hear ussss.