Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
Since everyone seems to be on a hotstreak, I was wondering if anyone could make me a sig with a matching avatar. I have a few pics in case anyone has trouble finding some. Feel free to use different ones.
Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3
Pic 4
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 38
Threads: 75
Joined: Jul 2004
Posts: 10
Threads: 585
Joined: Nov 2004
That hurts my eyes. Really, really, REALLY bad.
Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
I made this recently.
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 38
Threads: 75
Joined: Jul 2004

Has multi-layered sun gasses 8)
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
I don't like either of those sigs. I can't tell you exactly why, but I guess Selipa's is a little too... well... sketchy/bright, and 18's is kinda bland. =\
It's an awesome BG, though, maybe if you changed that text to something better the sig would look, well, better.
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Selipa
I have this old one.
http://www.geocities.com/world_of_the_dr...ardock.gif
![[Image: sigbardock.gif]](http://www.geocities.com/world_of_the_dragon/sigbardock.gif)
I'll save that one for later.

Thanks.
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
![[Image: Bardocksig.jpg]](http://splash.digihaven.com/sig/Bardocksig.jpg)
I made this recently.
Thank you.

)
Any other takers?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 35
Threads: 176
Joined: Oct 2004
It looks like Bardock got a haircut...
Posts: 1
Threads: 234
Joined: Feb 2004
Quote:Originally posted by Kid Buu
I know I don't want SSJ3 Goku kicking the shit out of Kid Buu in my signature...
Interestingly enough one of the old Kid Buus had exactly that,
I really like that sig CJ
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
Thanks everyone. CJ, could I get the link for that? I have the ones for the other two.
Nail, you could still go for it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_