Posts: 35
Threads: 176
Joined: Oct 2004
Hey guys, I need a favour, now this may seem very weird, but hey, its my business.
I need a sig of Frog from Chrono Trigger.
Thank you in advance.
Posts: 133
Threads: 1,465
Joined: Jul 2002
Ok who has the CT RPG, someone needs to be sharing the info. =|
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Posts: 9
Threads: 945
Joined: Jan 2004
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Nerd
I'm gonna kick your ass old school style. BIOTCH!!!
Posts: 115
Threads: 680
Joined: May 2003
Quote:Originally posted by Burter
Nerd
If you're at Chubbs, I don't think you're in any position to say that.
Posts: 62
Threads: 260
Joined: Jan 2004
Pffft.
Magus > Frog
...
/nerd =(
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Quote:Originally posted by Bra
Pffft.
Magus > Frog
...
/nerd =(
BAH! Frog is a badass. It would pain me to beat the game without him, even if it was for the one ending, but eff that!
Posts: 101
Threads: 407
Joined: Nov 2001
Everybody chill out. I see no problems with anything.
Posts: 35
Threads: 176
Joined: Oct 2004
I'm just wondering if anyone is working on it or not, because I see no posts about it, other then 18's...
Posts: 35
Threads: 176
Joined: Oct 2004
Over 48 hours...Hmmmm...
Anyone willing to help Zarby?