Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
question about switching
#1
No, he's considered human. I think you can switch your moves, but you get -25 to all your stats.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#2
Yes.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#3
Please just post in the join board -_-.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#4
Rildo is an Android created by Dr. Myuu or whatever, he calls them 'mutant' Android but he's still an android.
[Image: drakesig.png]
#5
Yeah but in the RPG we consider him human when it comes to power ups.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#6
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
Yeah but in the RPG we consider him human when it comes to power ups.

But why? He's considered an Android in the anime, hell Hellfighter 17 was Co-Made by Myuu and he's considered an Android even though he was made using the same technology as Rildo.
[Image: drakesig.png]
#7
Well I guess it would be up to Rad but the way he answered a pervious question it sounded as if he would be classified human, so we'll just see whgat he says because I don't want to debate with you.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#8
Rad said he could just manipulate metal and can not transform, so what he says goes Bebi. This is an RPG, not the anime.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#9
Rad said no =/ to that exact thing, "Is he an android".
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#10
Uh...I don't know? And I think Myuu made Rildo =/. Rad just decided that he isnt an Android here, meaning not allowed to use the upgrades. I think it;s because we usually make androiuds those that have "Android #"
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#11
Everyone shut up.

We'll wait for Reijin or Raditzu to post the final call. That way you guys can see for yourself since you apparantly can't take 18's authority -_-
#12
Holy shit. Ok, I'm still away on leave but I just hooked up my shitty spare keyboard that barely types because my other one is messed up, so if anyone wants to comment on my typing ability screw you. anyways, here's how this will work.

Rildo (anime) = Android guy that can manipulate metal and use it to transform. Ok, so by those standards that would make him a Android/Changeling(our Transformers)/Nontransformer(Human).

Well, Cell would be (anime) Android/Nontransformer/Changeling/Saiyan/Namekian. So by that arguement, the rpg should allow him to use all of their abilities, right?

For the balance of power, no.

Yes, Rildo was created as an android. However, he's not the same style of Android "machine" that the normal androids are, just like Cell isn't. For those purposes he's either a Nontransformer or a Changeling (since that's what we call transformers). Well, due to the RPGs way of doing things, all Rildo is doing when he "transforms" is to use Metal Binding to create an armored layer around himself and to help him do various tasks. So that means for the purpose of the rpg, he's a Human/Non-Transformer.

If Trunks had a high enough Metal Binding ability, he could do the same thing.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
#13
I'm not sure how he is a machine, as he's a Truffle (Tsufuru-jin). But I guess maybe he's a recreated one or something.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
#14
... Rildo is not a Truffle. Bebi is.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
#15
Quote:Originally posted by Rildo
I'm going to rp him as a truffle with rebotic enhancements

That's why I said what I did.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
#16
That's what we already established in the 20+ posts on this thread.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)