Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What does it take to...
#1
Have them ask you.
[Image: Abel.jpg]
Reply
#2
Yea, most alliances are invite only
Reply
#3
Most but not all. I invite you to one of the greatest alliances on Chubss, the Zen Fighters, who will fight for freedom and justice....Notice how I said will since all Zen Fighters are dead Sad And I still havent RPed.....im an idiot....
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply
#4
No it wasnt a joke. I invited him into our alliance. Problem?
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply
#5
Welcome! But dont expect immediate activity. We gotta finish a few things before we can do alliance stuff. Like get back to the living Big Grin But we will quikcly solve that. Zen Fighters!! To the boards! NOW!!!
[Image: Tamsin-Signature.jpg]

Sage Wrote:Holy shit. The knives and everything.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)