Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Switching Charecters
#1
I'm pretty sure our last Nail is now Turlis and you can only have one identity of a charcter, so none from different times, plus our Goten just took his character to the teen stage.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#2
But if you are just wanting to be a saiyan, remember, all races are equal and saiyans aren't better or anything. Also go to my FAQ for a link to the site with all characters from DB/Z/GT.

Edit: Here's the site: http://www.myfavoritegames.com/dragonbal...cter-a.htm
[Image: Abel.jpg]
#3
I think our old Kirano is Turlis then, he may just be on leave for a while, I'm not sure of the whole story.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#4
Turles is still active for the time being.

And if you switch, it is -25 to all stats
#5
Because everyone joins, and then after getting a character they decide "I wanna Saiyan b/c in most rpgs teh Saiyans are the powerful guys" and refuse anything else. Personally, I have always seen Nail get rped as an awesome character, until recently, when everyone that joins as him is like "r any saiyanz open?"
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
#6
I'm not saying that. I'm saying that the original Nail, a guy named Will, was a top notch RPer. He was one of the best the site has had. I'm not saying you are bad, just that this guy was really good, similar to the way that our original Bardock was really good (though "Pops" as we call him severly beat down on the old Nail). The current Bardock is working his way up there as well.

What I also meant was that now Nail, like Piccolo and some other guys recently, seems to have become a "filler" character, someone that people join as until another guy becomes open. I don't know why, b/c Nail is badass.
[Image: Ashe.jpg]
#7
But thats not Goku Jr., he's still plain goku.

Goku Jr,and VJ are seen at the end of GT. Pan's like 80 something and those are her gandsons, if Im not mistaken.
[Image: v4339d.png]
When in doubt: It was sarcasm.
#8
That is just Chibi Goku. Goku Jr. is Pan's grandson, which makes him Goku's great-great-grandson. Him and Vegeta Jr. appear near the end of GT I believe, in the Tenkaichi Budokai tournament. They are different charcaters, I think staff know o.o

EDIT: Damn =(
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#9
There's nothing about the rules that doesn't make sense.

1) No custome character
2) You can not play a fusion character
3) No two people can play the same character

Those three rules sum up everything that has been said in this thread. I understand that there are people who want custom characters, but many of those people have tried a lot harder than Nail to get them and it still hasn't happened.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
#10
Pikkon, the matter has been settled.

He turned fifteen this month, so I doubt it would be age that induced this attitude towards the rules, he has probably been on lower grade RPGs where the rules allow basically anything.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#11
Listen to Toma.

If you switch, -25 to all stats. That's a heavy ki deduction.
#12
Holy crap, this is annoying. It sounds like you just want a saiyan, Nail. That's retarded because they are all equal in this RPG and some think it's harder to become super saiyan than anything because of the amount you have to roleplay. And when it came to Goku Jr. looking the exact alike, Turles looks like Goku but they are different. Just be Nail, all of this fuss is getting annoying as hell over saiyans. They are no better than the rest, got it? Get over it.
[Image: Abel.jpg]
#13
I am locking this. Go me.


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)