Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Roster
#1
Just because you haven't seen them online does not mean they're inactive. Gohan, for example, is on very often, but he is in a different time zone (Australia, I think), so you probably don't see him too often.

Every once in awhile we purge the Roster of inactive people. You can either wait until then, or pick a character on the inactive list.
[Image: av50fd.png]

Mal Nova Wrote:I do apologize for using the word rape. There are four separate definitions for the word rape, two of which describe vegetation...
Reply
#2
For absolute clarity:

Vegeta - he does come on, besides, he's staff.
Gohan - Gohan does come on like everyday and roleplays actively.
Janemba - Janemba is in Greece, I believe.
Piccolo - hasn't RPed or posted in a while, but he does come on.
Minoshia - Minoshia has been really active, actually.
Frieza - is on a lot and RPed just a few days ago.
Ledgic - is away, he said so.
Android 13 - he PMed a staff with something a while ago that he was gonna be gone, I believe.
Android 15 - is on a lot and is active.
Android-14 - he's going down Snakeway, so no need for too much activity.
Hercule - is very much so active.
Olibu - on Snakeway, as well.

I hope that this wasn't very unwanted. If so, I apologize for that.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)