Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Paint Mastah Returns
#1
Everything was done by me - no image cutting, no nothing, just me and paint.

[Image: MegamanSig.png]

Comments?
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#2
Thanks
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#3
A new age of greatness has fallen on earth, and thy name is Kami.
[Image: ZarbonRB.jpg]
Reply
#4
Oh yeah? Well, I'd like to see you pull off something this good:

[Image: m1nesusf.jpg]
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#5
RE: That picture = HHAHAHAHAHhahahahaHAHAHAHAHhahahahHAHAHAHhahahahahaha

Thanks Zarbon
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#6
I don't know.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#7
I think you're going to have to spell it right before he dignifies that with a response.

>.>

<.<
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#8
Quote:Originally posted by Raditzu
I think you're going to have to spell it right before he dignifies that with a response.

>.>

<.<
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#9
good god Kami, I forgot you was the paint masta around here, the force is strong with our Yoda no? :]
Reply
#10
Quote:Originally posted by Uub
good god Kami, I forgot you was the paint masta around here, the force is strong with our Yoda no? :]

Damn straight. Don't you forget it again.
[Image: Dirty_Harry.png]
Reply
#11
*bows*
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)