Posts: 66
Threads: 1,078
Joined: Aug 2004
I actually like it, but the kind of "aura" on the right doesn't look very good, as I told Nail.
Everybody is entitles to their opinions, so it's no use saying that another's is wrong.
But yes, Nail is a great artist, I even called him the sig mastah. I've never called anyone that before. =)
Even when Nail just had the background and showed me which picture and what the text was gonna be I said I would be putting it up immediately.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
Posts: 0
Threads: 182
Joined: May 2004
That Olibu sig is sick as a mo. I love it. Nappa sig isn't my favorite, though. You sure did get good really fast. o_o
Posts: 38
Threads: 75
Joined: Jul 2004
The kind of style for the Goku signature is one side of goodness and the other evil is hard to portray. (I would know because I did it for 20 and it took me a very long time to do, longer then I would do for a signature normally and it still turned of iffy.)
Now using a power up picture of goku is hard cause when you cut it you still have parts of his aura over layering him while the background has none. Perhaps try and make one for goku and that would also give the signature a more fading effect from the blue side to the red one.
With the sides blue and red along with goku separating them, It may be only me but it seems to be to much of a sharp transition from one colour to the next. Try layering maybe the red over goku and the blue behind and giving more flow.
The black thing covering goku is not that good on the red side of the signature, well im not sure what it is.
Also with the black line down the middle, its not that great to do in the center of a signature. Then you also have goku in the middle and normally its not a excellent idea to have the character centered.
Sorry if this is all bad news about your signature, im not trying to obliterate your signature just giving my opinion for what could be a totally awesome sig. I like the background, the brushes you used are very good. The font is nice along with the picture of goku.
Hope this helps.
Posts: 38
Threads: 75
Joined: Jul 2004
Wow, dead sexy.
You can make me one if you have the time.
Posts: 19
Threads: 414
Joined: Jul 2004
Getting pretty popular, Nail. Mind making me one? I'll PM the specifications.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
_=So wake me when it's through
I don't want to feel the things that you do
Don't worry, I'll be fine
I just don't want this dream, wake me up inside=_
Posts: 38
Threads: 75
Joined: Jul 2004
Don?t worry about it Nail, if I find some pictures I?ll send it to you. Thanks for your time, keep up the awesome work.