10-04-2005, 04:45 AM
E-mail change. If I could be reactivated, that'd be swell. Thank yea in advance.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
![[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]](http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/hf17/HFSeventeen.jpg)
|
Reactivation
|
|
10-04-2005, 04:45 AM
E-mail change. If I could be reactivated, that'd be swell. Thank yea in advance.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
10-04-2005, 04:52 AM
NO! GET THE HELL OUT!
I mean, err, I believe I got the rats out of your account and you should be good to go.
10-04-2005, 05:02 AM
Thanks, Rei Rei. =) Also, if it isn't too much trouble, could I have the ability to post new topics in the "Guides and Articles" forum? It'd be appreciated.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
10-04-2005, 05:07 AM
Okay, it's just that others had it before so I thought they still did. I'll just keep PMing my schtuff to you then.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]()
10-04-2005, 05:13 AM
Well, no. They never had access to the Guides page. They posted it on the Writer's board, and then I moved the post over.
10-04-2005, 05:13 AM
Oh, yea, you had the Writer's forum which I never got access to either. ;_; Or is that now obsolete?
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
![]() |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|