10-02-2005, 05:54 PM
Someone already changed it, so I'll just post saying it's done
|
Training points
|
|
10-02-2005, 05:54 PM
Someone already changed it, so I'll just post saying it's done
10-02-2005, 09:28 PM
You already used all your TPs this week so I don't know if you got it before it after TPs were given. So you won't be refunded anything this week, but you'll start getting the correct amount next week
10-02-2005, 10:13 PM
dude just drop it, Burter already ruled you were not going to get the points this week, wait till sunday and move on, your not going to win any fight with him. Enough is enough.
10-02-2005, 10:19 PM
dude no one is mad at you, I'm just stating that there is no reason to defend anything, a senior staff member already gave you a ruling, so just for future reference don't try and argue about it. No worries man.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|