10-02-2005, 06:29 PM
150 x 150 max
It's to big.
It's to big.
|
Avatar
|
|
10-02-2005, 06:29 PM
150 x 150 max
It's to big.
10-02-2005, 06:55 PM
*cough* 152 X 132
Edit: Woops, you said max. Stupid reading skills...
10-02-2005, 07:00 PM
Toma it's 120 x 120 max on the avatar
Look for what you said a few posts down. please don't post here unless your sure of the information your posting, the only reason I do is because I for the most part know what I'm talking about.
10-04-2005, 10:53 PM
and I am? I just read all the threads and information on the boards and remember the information, I'm not trying to bash you Toma I was just stating the correct source of information for everyone else and for you to remember in the future.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|