Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Shapechanging Levels
#1
I think that Shapechanging should have different levels, kind of like Metal Binding.

Suggestions:

Shapechanging Level 1 - Can shapechange into simple things, ie: Boxes, small animals, other small things.
Requirements: Completion of Shapechanging School

Shapechanging Level 2 - Can Shapechange into more sophisticated things, ie: vehicles, large animals, other characters.
Requirements: Shapechanging Level 1, 250 Intell

Shapechanging Level 3 - Mastery of Shapechanging. Can transform into anything and the user has the ability to power up in this form.
Requirements: Shapechanging Level 2, 400 Luck.


Of course it's up to staff, but it's just a suggestion.
Reply
#2
Personally, I think it's a cool idea. Would probably up the requirements for each level, though.
[Image: Kaden2.jpg]
"It's on my brain, driving me insane.  It's on my mind, all of
the time, and if it left... I would be fine.
"
Reply
#3
Sounds grand, if put in to use, I'd deffinetly attempt for it o.O
Profile

[Image: marcus.png]

"Things change. People change. You. Me. Every one of us... Every day of our lives. The day ya' stop changin'... is the day ya' die."

Roster
Reply
#4
Sweet, I'd become a flying squirrle and power up to kick some ass.

With that said, I like the idea, but the reqs should be higher.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
Reply
#5
I don't like the idea of powering up while in shapechanging form.
Reply
#6
Shapechanging Level 3 - Mastery of Shapechanging. Can manipulate body parts and shapechange into anything. With the mastery of this technique, the user can now power up to their max only when shapechanged into another character or when they have manipulated they own body.
Requirements: Shapechanging Level 2, 400 Luck (training of mind, body, and spirit quests)
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)