Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Rating
#1
What? I thought that was just for fun. I don't take it seriously and I do not know why you are. I think most people just rate for fun, as I do. Plus, you can only rate once. Don't take that as a sign of your writing ability, yo.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#2
I do...But meh.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#3
I'm a very touchy person, I get hurt easily and take things to heart, so likely if my rating gets really bad I'll go sit in a corner and cry.
[Image: A18Oct.jpg]
DA08 Winner. "Screw them, this was her show now."
#4
Quote:Originally posted by Android-18
I'm a very touchy person, I get hurt easily and take things to heart, so likely if my rating gets really bad I'll go sit in a corner and cry.
*gave 18 a ten long time ago*

I don't see how it is too big of a deal. I mean, if mine goes up a bit, I'll be like, "Cool," yea, but I won't be overtly excited about it. Most people just rate on how people are on teh boards or n00bness, from what I've noticed
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#5
Q/S/U = non-spamming zone, just remember.
"We're just two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl."
[Image: HFSeventeen.jpg]
#6
Rating it based on OOC more then IC. Mainly because I can't be arsed reading everything.

I just gave you a 1 cause you bitched.
#7
Oh no.

Woe is me.

o.O
#8
I just rated you a 1.
#9
grow up o.O


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)